Friday, April 28, 2006

'Tis an honor!

Hi all,
I just received a message regarding Carol's Friends of the Friendless Marching Band and Friendly Fridays. . . Apparently, this blog is being monitored by many people now. . .

I originally started this blog as a venting mechanism, like so many others also have. At the moment, it's a way for me to communicate with family and friends that I hardly ever seen now that I am working on my degree in Madison.

Thanks for featuring my blog this week! I hope that y'all will also take a look at my sisters' blogs (they are located on the side links, I believe).

Best,
Bemmie

11 comments:

FRIDAY'S CHILD said...

Hi and hello. I'm here from the FFMB with my organ. Come join us.

Unknown said...

Good Morning. I too came by from FFMB with the Triangle. Glad to meet you. Come along...it's fun!

Anonymous said...

Hello. I`m the blogless flag bearer of the FFMB. I have enjoyed reading your blog. I will definitely check out your sisters` blogs.
By the way, I am an unrepentant caffeine addict. Long live Juan Valdez (and his mule)!!!

MaR said...

Hello from the FFMB!

Stephen Cummings said...

Hello, Stephen here from the FFMB. Anyone who's into the Thursday Next series is ok by me. (Jasper Fforde did a book reading here a couple of years ago, and I wound up collecting all his books).

Chris Beason said...

Hi! I'm from the FFMB playing the flute!

Anonymous said...

Aiee! Don't tell people about my blog! I haven't updated in so long! And my grasp of the written language is far inferior to yours!! Aiee!

Anonymous said...

Hello Bemmie. Nice to meet you. I'm here with Carol's crowd.
I have a blogging sister too, so I can relate to what you said today about your blog being a way to communicate with family and friends. Yes, it's that, and it's more. The "more" is the part that is so interesting to me. It's "rewarding" too - rewarding to be able to creatively express yourself, even when not everybody reads it or gets it.

wandi said...

Hello. I'm marching with the FFMB. I play the flute. I hope you will join our march. Fridays can be something to look forward to . You will make new freinds as I have. Happy friday.

Chrixean said...

Hi there! I'm marching with the FFMB today to check out your place :-) I'm the official pianist of the band. Great digs you've got here :-) Happy weekend!

Raju Bathija said...

Hello. I am from FFMB.