Monday, April 24, 2006

Best Caffeinated Beverage of All Time

I don't know what I would have done in my life if I hadn't tried this beverage. Yes, I've fallen off the wagon, and I've started drinking caffeine again. I now drink Coke but not as much as I used to in my younger and slightly wanton days. However, my friend introduced me to Electric Earth (cute coffee shop), and I tried something the call "Miel." This may be old hat for some of you, but it's a new experience for me!

It's basically like liquid incredible! It's a latte, but they press the espresso shot with cinnamon, and then they fill the bottom of the glass with honey before they pour in the latte. I get it with soy milk, so I don't have to suffer through traumatizing lactose-intolerance pains. This has just the right amount of sweet with spice, and it keeps me up for many MANY hours.

Of course, now it is problematic as I am typing to a heart attack as we speak...

One day, I shall conquer you again caffeine. . . oh yes, I shall!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

"It's basically like liquid incredible!"

Best. Line. Ever.

Carol said...

Hi Bemmie,
My name is Carol and I am the conductor of the Friends of the Friendless Marching Band.
I choose a friendless site to feature every Friendly Friday.
You have been nominated for the featured site this week.
Being nominated as a friendless site only means that someone thinks your blog
doesn’t get enough comments and wants you singled out to get more attention.
I hope you will come play along.

I never touch the stuff (anymore)!

Jen said...

Hi! I'm just marching through with the FFMB (I play recorder ;-) )

I'm not much of a coffee drinker, but MAN that sounds like it could be good. I have a serious Diet Coke problem, and should probably spend some time in rehab for it, so I'm always on the lookout for new caffeine sources.

I wonder if they have that at my local shops?

It was nice to meet you! I see you have the banner up, have you joined the band as well? Fun!

-tnchick- said...

I don't like coffee, lattes, or anything similar - I'll stick to my Dr. Pepper :)

I think many are typin' to a heart attack - but hey, we only live once :)

Came over with the band! :) Have a great weekend.