Monday, April 17, 2006

Interview #237

I'm waiting in anticipation for possibly my final interview with this company. I've interviewed with the same company for the same job for the past 2 months, and I think I may finally discover what the result of all this interviewing is. It's really all part of some secret government experiment to test my nerves (and how quickly I can get so terribly annoyed by this process). I could understand if each interview involved some different questions or techniques, but I have been answering the same questions repeatedly over the last five or six interviews (including the one in person). I know they have a file on me. I know that all the interviewers communicate with each other. So, why don't they know it??

In other news, the semester is winding down to the last three weeks of school. I remember that the last three weeks were so much more chaotic in my mind last semester. Now, I feel underprepared yet calm. I don't know which is worse.

Today I'm wearing my black ballet slippers, which is a significant change from recent foot events. I can't wear regular shoes because my baby toe has swollen joints that make it painful and impossible to walk. I can't wear flip flops because I have a former blister scabbed over between my toes. And I can't go barefoot because restaurants like McDonalds and Burger King refuse to service me. So, it's either ballet slippers or crocs.

No comments: