Thursday, May 11, 2006

Now I know why Austen wrote about interiors rather than exteriors

Many of my friends have asked me what California is like thus far, and I can only talk about how nice my apartment is. Well, I just realized that my paper (which I am still writing) has kept me indoors the entire time I have been here. So, I obviously can't comment on any of the beaches, the weather. . . you know, the usual thing that people comment on when they travel to new and exciting places.

I am, of course, still writing my paper. I have about 8 pages (probably all crap). I have no idea if my argument is too plain jane, and I may be too uncritical and not using my full range of sources. Nonetheless, I will still push through, burning the midnight oil, tonight and try to finish by the crack of dawn tomorrow morning. Hopefully I can then clean it up and send it in on Sunday night/Monday morning.

AAAAAHHHHH! Then FREEDOM! 2-4-6-0-1!!!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Keep going! You can do it!