Sunday, May 28, 2006

Mystery Meat

My roommate and I were getting ready to chow down when we notice an unfamiliar leftover container in our fridge. Lo and behold, it's filled with sesame chicken. Now, neither one of us has eaten chinese food in Arizona yet. . . So, this mysterious, chinese chicken is from someone else.

This confirms our suspicions from earlier this week. About two days ago, my roommate was getting ready for bed when she noticed something touching her feet. She looked under the bed straight away and found a pair of white sandals!!! Neither one of us own these shoes. . . what is going on???

Let me suggest our hypothesis. Our current digs are owned by a subletting company. We suspect that the owners of said company have been snooping around in our apartment, causing this mayhem. . . We're going to leave them an earfull tomorrow morning. Bastards!

On another note, it's still freakin' hot here. And I can't believe I missed the last scene at the end of the credits of X-men 3. I'm usually so good about that. Sigh.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ya, I forgot too. At least you can find peaces of it on youtube!

Oh, and sorry for sounding so mean. I really just wanted to use the new EMO icon I made.

Ellen Yu said...

ewww....

Just be glad it wasn't underwear lol

It's not your fault usually the cleaning staff start glaring at you if you don't leave.