Saturday, May 27, 2006

Living it up in Scottsdale, AZ

So, I've finally arrived in Scottsdale, AZ. . . Well, I arrived a few days ago, but we were still in "Work" mode, and we still are. . .

Anyway, we are again in a lovely apartment with central air and all the other most convenient and modern appliances. I also received my very own rental car, a Chevy Cobalt. . . It's a scoupe in bright yellow! Very fun.

Can I tell you how odd the weather is? We get to Phoenix in the late evening, around 10pm, and it's 98 degrees outside!!! I mean, it's hotter in Phoenix at night than it was in California at noon. And the heat is not just any heat, it's the kind that permeates your SOUL!!! (Imagine that dungeon guy from The Princess Bride saying this before he cleared his throat)

On a lighter note, I convinced my company to allow us to expense a cheap printer for our use. . . This has become a revolutionary breakthrough. . . No more driving to Kinkos at odd hours. :)

Even one more thing: I just saw X-Men 3 last night. It's good. Real good. If you loved the other X-men films, you're going to see it anyway. . . If you don't, I don't think you'll like this one that much. But, I liked it. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear you doing well. X-men pissed me off. Grr! But it was good.