Thursday, March 03, 2005

Sooo sick!

I am suffering from yet another cold this semester. It seems like everyone I know and teach is sick or has been sick. This, of course, comes at an inopportune moment. I am literally about 7 days away from the deadline for my masters project. I feel like I'm trapped in jello.

On another note, I'm also trying arrange my travel plans to Madison during my spring break weekend. It's pretty crazy because the only method I can afford is via train and bus. So, I will probably be sitting in a coach seat for about 18 hours or so. After that, I will probably be on a bus for another 4 hours. Good times.

I need to hear back from the grad coordinator to make sure that I don't miss any tasty treat activities on my arrival and departure days -- of course, I probably will because the most awkward times for arriving and leaving are the cheapest.

I'm also planning a trip to Arizona. . . Tuscon wants to visit me, and they appear to have plenty of money to do it.

Oh, head cold. . . how you torment me!!!

No comments: