Monday, March 14, 2005

Cheese curds rock!

Ok, maybe they don't totally rock. . .
I'm currently in Madison staying with a pack of grad students from UW. These last few days have been really cool. Everybody here is super nice. . . and the program appears to exceptionally rigorous. They are currently trying to work out additional fellowships for me. . . I'm getting sold on the idea of being here, although the housing situation is a little strange. I don't particularly want to live with a roommate, but this seems to be a big necessity.
Next stop will be Tucson. . . they are offering me a ton of money to attend their university, and they are really excited about meeting me on Friday.

Ok, it's really difficult to make the right decision about graduate schools. I'm not sure what I'm going to do yet.

No comments: