Sunday, February 06, 2005

Excess Baggage

I'm currently reading Eliza Haywood's Love in Excess. It is quite a tantillating novel, and I'm absolutely smitten with it thus far. I should have it finished tonight. . . then, on with Cultural Studies, woo-hoo!

On a different note, I am trying to figure out how to shake my addiction to Vitamin Water. I wonder if this stuff is made by the devil because, frankly, I cannot get enough of it. Cheesy enough as that is, whatever they put in their water must have addictive chemical substances. . . Or maybe it just tastes REALLY good.

At any rate, thanks to Vitamin Water, I was able to kick my caffeine habits. I was a former Coca-Cola drinker. . . we're talking about a six pack and a half a day! Now, I only drink coke when I go out to eat, which is a rarity. I'm even beginning to ask for regular water at restaurants instead.

However, this doesn't stop my full force craving for that delicious Vitamin Water. Seriously, I think I'm going into withdrawals. . . and it's only been two days!!!

On a not-so-commercial note, I will be anticipating the criticism that will fuel my third draft of the Masters Project. I guess I will have a total of about 5 of these things. Sigh. Only 5 more weeks to go before I probably have to present. It may even be less than that. I'm scared!

No comments: