Sunday, November 11, 2007

The Onslaught of Posts

Of course, it's that time of year where I must begin writing all my final papers for the end of the semester... Aargh!

This time I'm not honestly sure what I'm doing. I've had my proposal on my mind constantly, so the information from the film courses I've taken have dripped out of my brain.

I tried to get one of my films "knocked out of the way" this weekend. Yeah, right. I don't have a single page written, but I've at least read most of the sources for the paper. I'm currently considering an all-nighter (or at least a late-nighter) to get something started... Well, with enough caffeine, anything can happen, right?

This year I've delayed by Colorado trip till January. Oh blissful January! I even saved on the ticket price because I'm not going during Xmas. That's a big middle finger to the airlines man! Boo-ya!

No comments: