Monday, November 05, 2007

Meh, so what's new?

Things that I learned about myself these past two weeks that appall me:
  1. I really like the new Britney Spears album *shudder*
  2. I find CSI boring In fact, I find most TV boring
  3. I can play Guitar Hero better than I can play my violin
  4. I've only wanted to wear three pairs of shoes in the past year.
  5. All three pairs are comfort shoes: 1 birkenstock sandal, 1 mary jane by Dansk, and 1 snow boot by Sorel
  6. I'd rather eat snacks than a full meal
  7. I'm getting old people problems: I squint at people, I'm terrified of those rascally teenagers on their skateboards and scooters, I can't hear very well, my joints hurt when it's cold outside, I hate most new music, and I'm cranky
  8. I spend more time reading perez hilton than the new yorker
  9. I call my students "my kids"
  10. I would rather sit at home and do nothing than go to a party

No comments: