Monday, February 06, 2006

What the Bleep?


I was absolutely amazed by the film What the Bleep Do We Know? last night, but there are definitely many questions it raised. I know that many people have written on the oddities of quantum physics (such as Zukov's The Dancing Wu-Li Masters), but I questioned the validity of many hypotheses that were explored in this film.

This was the one thing I was both amazed and quite skeptical of:
Apparently, this japanese fellow would tape words or blessings on bottles of pure water then watch them freeze and snap a picture of the result. . . It was quite surprising, and I'm not sure how the hell this would or could be real. I mean, he speaks Japanese, and all of these experiments took place with Japanese text. Would there be any difference in English or any other language?

My skepticism grew when I discovered that he is an alternative medicine doctor and does not have other medical degrees. But seriously, is this legitimate? Because if it is true, it's amazing.


(The above image is for the new sequel of this film. . . It's supposed to come out in Winter 2006.)


1 comment:

Ellen Yu said...

Yeah, I wanted to see this movie. Stefan recommended to watch the new edition. Thankfully it's coming real soon to Starz Center, so I may get a chance to see it :D