Friday, May 13, 2005

keeping tossing packing moving

Aack! Yet again, it's the end of a lease, and we're in the midst of a disaster area while trying to sort, toss, and pack all of our wonderful things. I will need to have a huge garage sale at the end of this month to get rid of everything that I can't take to Madison.

I'm also planning on moving to Denver in the interim while the SO remains here. Blech! I'm so sad. . . I've been at the same school, with the same friends, for too long. I am excited for the change (I usually love moving and starting new), but I hate the process of moving. I'm a major packrat, so it becomes incredibly difficult for me to part with the material crap that I've saved over a year's time. In this case, most of the crap has been accumulating over many, many years. Sigh.

No comments: