Wednesday, December 15, 2004

The Look of Love. . . budum budum budum

Oh yeah, I almost forgot to mention the unmentioned. . . why pink? Well, pink has been growing on me. And I also wanted to make this site hell on the eyes of the hung over. There. I said it. Happy now?!
There is something to be said about the winter holiday as well. First off, I hate the term Christmas Break. Not everybody celebrates Christmas. Well, for obvious reasons. I try to make very non-descript winter holiday cards for folks. Frankly because Christmas kinda sucks. I love the presents and the food. Love the food. But, I don't know what to say about a holiday that takes pride in stringing a bunch of gawdy from hell Christmas lights in the hopes of attracting local attention in the evening papers.
And what the hell is going on with 80s and 90s remakes? For the love of all things pure and cool, please do not do any more remakes!!! That just makes me feel really old, which I'm not.

No comments: