Sunday, November 05, 2006

Hooray! Scary Go Round!!!

Tessa and Rachel have returned to Scary Go Round .

It was about damn time!

In other news, sorry I haven't posted for a while. I've been busy. Ril, ril, ril busy. So this is what's been going on (in my usual bulleted list form):
  • I've given 2/3 conference papers this semester. All different conference papers, all the time.
  • I have successfully given a quickie lecture. . . well, at least I think it was successful. . .
  • I wrote my first schoolish website for my 167 Lecture (I don't do the lecture or teach myself)
  • I have watched The Departed and Borat.
  • I've just finished my Writing Center training.
  • I have 50% of my dissertation committee completed. But, hey, they are the more important and special 50%.
  • I'm catching up on Scrubs and Sex and the City
  • I've tried Indian food in Madison. It's pretty good!
  • I not only stopped my caffeine sobriety but am fully embracing it. I drink way too much caffeine now.
Things to come in the near future:
  • Two final papers this term -- I have no idea what I will be writing on yet.
  • I am turning 30 in July.
  • I will take my final semester of English Lit courses in the spring.
  • I have yet to eat any ice cream since my return to Madison (crazy, I know!).
  • I will move out of my one bedroom and move into a 2-3 bedroom with my S.O.
  • Studying for prelims will consume me this summer.

Things to come in the distant future:
  • What shall my dissertation be? Aack!
  • What shall my career be and where? Aack!
  • Wassup with all of these Aacks!? Aack!

No comments: