Thursday, March 09, 2006

The day before tomorrow. . . Today!

I'm really excited, yet really nonchalant about returning to Colorado tomorrow evening. Maybe it's due to the long road trip to Chicago and the wait in Midway that I have to look forward to. Or maybe it's because I know I have to clean, do laundry, and pack when I return from classes today. Or maybe it's due to the weather right now (all fog). Thank goodness I didn't schedule my flight for today.

This week hasn't been the greatest, but it hasn't been the worst either. . . I'm pretty sure that I've been rather hormonal in my reactions to random things. . . Blah.

I wonder what would happen if I didn't go anywhere I intended for spring break -- I could go to Vegas or NYC or anywhere but Colorado and Wisconsin. . . What purpose would that honestly serve?

Last night, I was speaking to my friend about how odd some people find their niche when they are very young. I wondered about whether or not people had personalities to match the careers they eventually choose in life. . . Have I chosen the career that matches my personality yet? Have I even been exposed to what that is? I don't know. . . My friend said that she could ferret out problems and possibilities that many people do not think of because of her previous experiences with the underworld of crimes and misdemeanors. . . Now she gets paid to find mistakes. I don't ultimately know what my talents and skills are good for. . . Perhaps I was born to be a Rock Star and missed my calling. Damn. I knew I should have taken choir.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

If you didn't come home, then I would have yet another three months at least of mom asking when you were coming home. ;)