Saturday, September 24, 2005

Gar! What a busy week

It's still busy! I don't have as much in terms of reading, but I do feel like I am rarely home to enjoy rest and relaxation. However, I did do the following:
Got a flat tire from a rusty nail that prevented me from going to Franz Ferdinand
Went to see Corpse Bride (which is totally awesome-- yay! Tim Burton!)and then went to a bar that forced its people to dress like German strumpets (if y'all know the Essenhaus, I'm sure you also know that it will be soon mowed over for apartments)
Went to a poetry reading by Linh Din (although I don't know if I spelled his name correctly)
Also read enough to make my eyes bleed (but only on a metaphorical level)
Found out that everyone I knows feels just as self-conscious as I do

I will probably be at a friend's house tonight for dinner and a DVD. . . Better Luck Tomorrow. . . I think it will be interesting. There's also a midnight showing of Brazil, but I think I'm just going to wait for the Netflix queue on that one.

No comments: