Sunday, April 10, 2005

I finally passed. . . yet I still have sooo much to do

Well, Friday was the big day. It was the day of my infamous masters presentation. . . a sort of quasi defence of a 30 page paper from hell. It turned out really well. I provided a ton of food, including delectable croissandwiches, and booze (like 4 bottles of wine and a six pack of Harp), so many of the faculty and students did turn out for it. I thought I was going to get hammered with questions, but I was only asked about 3 or 4. They weren't even that hard. In less than a minute, I left and came back to the room for a round of congratulations. All was well with the world.

Well. . . now all that remains are the few papers that I will need to write to graduate my courses and all of those student papers that I must grade for my own courses. It is quite a lot considering there are only a three weeks remaining in the semester.

Sigh. After this, I just need to find a job (the hardest task any masters student must attempt).

No comments: