Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Fun filled survey at four am!

Per Christina:

Put an X in the ones you do then add it up and that's your age!

[X] I know how to make a pot of coffee
[X] I do my own laundry
[X] I can cook for myself
[X] I actually enjoy intellectual conversations.
[ ] I think politics are exciting.
[ ] My parents and grandparents have better things to say than my friends
Total: 4

[X] I show up for school and or work every day unless I'm sick
[X] I always carry a pen in my pocket/purse.
[ ] I've never gotten a detention
[X] I've watched talk shows to point out the credibility of it all
[X] I know what credibility means without looking it up
[X] I drink coffee at least once a week.
Total: 5

[X] I know how to run the dishwasher and or do the dishes
[X] I can count to 10 in Spanish
[X] When I say I'm going to do something I do it
[ ] My parents trust me
[X] I can mow the lawn
[X] I can make adults laugh without being stupid
[X] I remember to water my plants
[X] I study when I have to
[X] I pay attention at school
[X] I remember to feed my pets
Total: 9

[X] I can spell experience without looking it up
[X] I clean up my own mess
[X] The first thing I do when I wake up is get Diet Coke.
[X] I can go to the store without getting something I don't need.
[X] I understand jokes the first time they are said (Unless there not funny, of course)
[X] I can type fast.
Total: 6

[X] I have realized that the weather forecast changes every hour.
[X] I can look at someone hot without thinking of sex.
[X] I realize that no one will take you seriously unless you are over the age of 25 and have a job.
[X] I can read a book and actually finish it
Total: 4

Grand Total: 28 (very close, indeed!)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You's all grow'd up.